Monday, October 6, 2014

Week 6:

For this week's blog we are asked to discuss the sources we mentioned in our blog in the second week of class.  We are asked if we have actually used these sources this week or if there are additional sources we found, or if we have decided that any would not be a good source to use.

The sources I mentioned in week 2 were  techtarget.com, IT News Daily, and CNet.  I have to say I did not use any of these sources for last week's assignment.  Instead I utilized our textbook and a couple other sites, not anything worth mentioning. 

However, I did find myself in the position where I could not get Visio and get it downloaded onto my new laptop in time to use it to get the network diagram done.  So, I had to go out and find some freeware to do this.  This was not an easy task.  I did find one I liked and used, but of course, I have had trouble finding it a second time so I'm still looking.  Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment